~Dear readers,i do hope,the tiniest spark bloomed in you..only if more,like a shooting star would be nice..Thanks for passing by~

Saturday, July 22, 2006

im not me

im not the enemy
im just a puppet without strings
im a total independent

i dont want to scare you off
im just trying to get it on to start
my life without regrets

maybe ive been like a rock tht dont move
maybe all i need is someone to break it through
to get inside my head
to get inside my heart
see the insane ive been retained

are you ready now?
are you?

im not a cold hardcore death
im just inside this ice cube hall
yearning to be burned

i hope you wont run off
to play in never never land
where i could never go

take me away with you
lead me to the bright sun
where i can see the whole universe

lead me by
by you

1 comment:

Iskandar said...

pergh that is deep ^^