~Dear readers,i do hope,the tiniest spark bloomed in you..only if more,like a shooting star would be nice..Thanks for passing by~

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Cycle of Today

what to write today?
my day is worst
not to mention my hair too
ive been cracking up my mood

what to feel today?
i havent wake up from an early sleep last night
sun is high up and about to come down
my eyes focusing on the ceiling

what to do today?
i walk around in the city
watching people walk by
and counting my steps from home to the coffee cafe and back

what to think today?
listen to rocking tunes beating up my sorrow
making me angry inside
kicking to burst open the door

what is today?
a cycle of worthless words
a cycle of emotionless emotion
a cycle of routine
a cycle of boredom

what is tomorrow?
a day to break the cycle of today!

5.59pm,18july.wgtn.

No comments: