~Dear readers,i do hope,the tiniest spark bloomed in you..only if more,like a shooting star would be nice..Thanks for passing by~

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

simple apart and together

i smiled at you and bid you goodbye
then all my tears fall down from my eyes
if there's a chance for me to stay with you
i know that i wont take it even if i want to

but this you know and i know too
we understood what we must do
and those time when we're apart
another life soon will start

until the time that meant to be
look out the window and we can see
each others dreams are folds together
forever in stars that gathers

this path we promised to walk in
will cross soon and meet us back in
then my tears years ago will be gone
and you will smile at me and say we have won

1 comment:

Iskandar said...

Beauty in things exists in the mind which contemplates them.