~Dear readers,i do hope,the tiniest spark bloomed in you..only if more,like a shooting star would be nice..Thanks for passing by~

Monday, October 24, 2005

In A Box That Never Exist

i feel so blue
i dont know what is the truth
is it here now during my youth
when im so lost and confused?

i want to tear up all the pieces in me
i dont want to be in i want to be free
what does it mean all this confusion about you and me
am i you or you are me

twisted turning in this little box
trapped inside i cant figure anything out
i scream out loud my lungs burnt out
terrible dreams dont seem to stop haunting me down

doesnt anybody listen anything?
even the little sound of my cry squeaking?
im clinched clenched blended in the weakening
i can feel my whole body falls down trembling

i am cold it harden my door
smash it all down to the ground
crashed it with steps of torcher
it doesnt matter no more coz i can never be found

later my stories turned to dust
even the wind doesnt invite my senses
away it went to forever unknown
to the land that was never exist only borned

No comments: